The FCCS Roadmap
Keep your eyes peeled...
It's a quick post from me today, but i thought you'd like to see Oracle's general product direction for their Financial Consolidation and Close Service (FCCS). We have had some exciting enhancements to FCCS these last few months, including:
- Journal templates and report templates
- Alternate Hierarchies
- Simplified Configurable Dimension Editor
- Currency translation for Supplemental Data
- Enhanced rules for rejections, reopen
- Improved batch performance
- Support hybrid deployments
- SmartView enhancements (more on this shortly...)
We also have the following due in the first half of 2017, but as always these are as per the latest Oracle roadmap, so Oracle reserve the right to change them at any time...
- Advanced consolidation
- Configurable translation
- Extended custom dimension
- Introduce process management
- Data audit improvements
- ICP templates
- Journal workflow/attachments
- Journal posting to multiple sources
- Ability to use journal standalone.
If you would like any more information FCCS, feel free to contact me or any of the team on 01483 685450.