This three-day course teaches you how to create and manage Oracle Hyperion Planning applications.
For those of you who have already been trained on Essbase, this course will enable you to:
- Create Hyperion Planning Applications
- Manage hierarchies in both Classic and EPMA
- Automate the building dimensions using Outline Load
- Automate dimension building in EPMA
- Load data through Essbase load rules
- Set-up an optimal strategy for security for Planning
- Build data forms with best practice approaches
- Work with forms in Smart View
- Set-up business rules through Admin Console and Calculation Manager
- Set-up SmartLists, Text & Data type members
- Manage the workflow process
- Copy versions of the budget/forecast
Our course description is for Version 11, however we are more than happy to deliver the course on whatever version you are using.To register your place on the course, simply complete the form below. Alternatively, for the full course overview, download the PDF.