Come along to our Test Drive event to discover more about the world of Oracle PBCS!
In a hyper competitive market, where the downward pressure on fees demands superior financial planning and performance management, using spreadsheets for planning and budgeting slows down your business with inconsistencies, delays and manual intensive processes.
Successful companies are moving to an automated budgeting, planning and forecasting called Oracle PBCS. PBCS allows companies to quickly and successfully gain control of their financial outlook, evaluate the potential business and cash impacts of strategic and tactical actions and reset financial plans in real time.
With PBCS you can:
- shorten the planning cycle
- manage reliable budgets and forecasts
- determine the outcome of a multitude of 'what-if' scenarios
- easily predict billable revenue based on staffing, as well as incorporate billable rate, individual rates, project billable, customer billable and actuals vs. forecast billable
- plan for all aspects of your staffing needs and compensation with the workforce planning
- plan for expected attritions and requested new hires. As well as the capability to plan for shared resources or employee movements.
- decide where to make cost reductions
- plan, salaries, taxes and benefits associated with each employee
- model compensation expenses down to the employee level for each practise group, department, cost centre, etc.
- plan Compensation Changes to occur all at once or individual hire date
- track year on year growth and analyse variances
- streamline the process of requesting and approving Capital Expenditure
- easily integrate data from your GL to build your forecast.
To register your place, just complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly! Alternatively, if you can't make it but would like more information on Oracle PBCS then feel free to give us a call on 01483 685450 or submit an enquiry on our contact page.