This is a repeating eventfebruary 28, 2019 9:00 am
This one-day course covers all of the essential techniques and best practices of building and deploying Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio. This course covers the essential components of Financial Reporting including
This one-day course covers all of the essential techniques and best practices of building and deploying Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio.
This course covers the essential components of Financial Reporting including laying out and formatting reports, advanced member selections, working with formulas, adding charts, and deploying reports with books and batches. In addition, it addresses potential management issues such as security, backing up reports, and other administration topics. In addition, it covers all the aspects of formatting reports, how to work with function selections for members, using text functions for headers/footers, how to create books of reports and automate launching reports using batches.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to build financial reports on Oracle Essbase, Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management.
- Laying out a report in FRS
- Grid/Column/Row/POV properties
- Basic and conditional formatting options
- Complex member selections
- Adding formulas to a report
- Useful functions used commonly in reporting
- Text boxes and functions
- Working with Saved Objects
- Charting in FRS and using multiple grids
- Creating books of reports
- Creating Batches and Bursting options
- Financial Reporting Security
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP