This is a repeating eventdecember 19, 2018 9:30 am
tue13nov9:30 amtue1:00 pmEvent OverPlanning, Budgeting and Forecasting for Retail & eCommerceEvent Type :Event
There is no charge for this event
Used by Ted Baker, Argos, Asda, Gap and Selfridges, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) is a flexible planning application that supports enterprise wide planning, budgeting and forecasting in
Used by Ted Baker, Argos, Asda, Gap and Selfridges, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) is a flexible planning application that supports enterprise wide planning, budgeting and forecasting in a cloud-based environment. With Oracle PBCS you can:
- shorten the planning cycle
- manage reliable budgets and forecasts across multiple stores
- determine what impact opening or closing a store would have on your financial statements
- determine which stores/departments are unprofitable and where their shortfalls are
- decide where to make cost reductions
- accurately plan staffing levels and ensure their training needs are met
- track year on year growth and analyse variances
- determine the outcome of a multitude of ‘what-if’ scenarios
- easily integrate data from your GL to build your forecast.
Come along to our Test Drive event to discover more about the world of Oracle PBCS!
- 09:30 Registration & Welcome
- 10:00 Spreadsheet to PBCS Conversion
- 11:00 Q&A Session
- 11:30 Test Drive PBCS
- 12:30 Buffet Lunch, Networking & Close
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 1:00 pm GMT
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP