Come along to our Test Drive event to discover more about the world of Oracle PBCS! Used by Ted Baker, Argos, Asda, Gap and Selfridges, Oracle PBCS is a flexible planning
Come along to our Test Drive event to discover more about the world of Oracle PBCS!
Used by Ted Baker, Argos, Asda, Gap and Selfridges, Oracle PBCS is a flexible planning application that supports enterprise-wide planning, budgeting, and forecasting in a cloud-based environment. With Oracle PBCS you can:
- shorten the planning cycle
- manage reliable budgets and forecasts across multiple stores
- determine what impact opening or closing a store would have on your financial statements
- determine which stores/departments are unprofitable and where their shortfalls are
- decide where to make cost reductions
- accurately plan staffing levels and ensure their training needs are met
- track year on year growth and analyze variances
- determine the outcome of a multitude of ‘what-if’ scenarios
- easily integrate data from your GL to build your forecast.
- 09:30 Registration & Welcome
- 10:00 Spreadsheet to PBCS Conversion
- 11:00 Q&A Session
- 11:30 Test Drive PBCS
- 12:30 Buffet Lunch, Networking & Close
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
How to register
To register your place, just complete the RSVP form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly! Alternatively, if you can’t make it but would like more information on Oracle PBCS then feel free to give us a call on 01483 685450 or submit an inquiry on our contact page.
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP