Oracle have announced a road map enhancement item for Oracle Cloud EPM Audit Log Purge for Planning, Consolidation and Close, Tax and Profitability & Cost Management applications. This is expected in the 2023 March release (23.03). As usual Oracle’s safe harbour conditions apply to this announcement.
What does that mean for you?
The Oracle Cloud EPM audit log will purge any activity older than 1 year leaving you with one year of history. If you need to keep more than 1 year of history for your auditors you will need follow the steps outlined below to export your audit logs.
- From the Tools cluster select Audit
- Next, click the Filter as shown below so you can select the date range to be exported.
- Select your date range as shown below and click apply
Note: This process can be run using an epmautomate routine. If you are doing this manually you may need to reduce your export to 3 months if you have a high number of audit entries so that the export runs in a timely fashion.
- Next from the Actions drop down menu select export
- This will export in a CSV file format.
Alternatively, you can use this epmautomate command to run this job.
epmautomate command = exportAppAudit
Until next time
More blogs by the Brovanture team can be found HERE