There is no charge for this event
Join us for one of our NHS interactive Webinars on Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS). The role of the ﬁnance team within NHS organisations is broader today than ever
Join us for one of our NHS interactive Webinars on Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
The role of the ﬁnance team within NHS organisations is broader today than ever before. It extends beyond managing and controlling spending, to preparing budgets and regulatory submission, and providing analysis of the ﬁnancial implications of actions across the business, to advising clinical and business management at all levels and departments.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) has enabled Trusts to quickly adopt world-class planning, budgeting and forecasting, with no CAPEX infrastructure investments, to make better use of capacity and resources to cope with the steadily rising levels of demand.
Brovanture solutions and expertise help tracking key NHS indicators:
- Flexibly manage and control plans, budgets and forecasts at an operating unit, department and cost center level
- Draw information automatically, feeding the HR workforce data into planning, budgeting and forecasting removing the need for manual input
- Link plans across departments, optimising the allocation of resources and run multiple ‘what if’ plans based on the changing conditions, resource availability and the availability of funding
- Provide more eﬃcient reporting and transparency
- Reduce spending on agency costs
What to know more? Join this 30-minute webinar to further explore how we can help you create visibility and accountability to cope with the steadily rising levels of demand.
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm GMT
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP