There is no charge for this event
Join us for one of our NHS interactive Webinars on Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS). Brovanture (an Oracle Gold Partner) have worked in the public sector for many years
Join us for one of our NHS interactive Webinars on Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
Brovanture (an Oracle Gold Partner) have worked in the public sector for many years (including the Department of Health, Guys and St Thomas, The Home Office and West Midlands Police) and would like to show you the benefits a PBCS implementation can bring, including the ability to:
- Flexibly manage and control plans, budgets and forecasts at an operating unit, department and cost centre level
- Link plans across the business and optimise the allocation of resources through multiple ‘what if’ plans based on the changing market conditions
- Make decisions that can determine the success of your organisation delivering the appropriate balance between operational feasibility and financial desirability by comparing actual vs. budget vs. plan, and reforecasting when required
- Draw information from ESR automatically, feeding the HR workforce data directly into your planning, budgeting and forecasting removing the need for manual input
- Create visibility and accountability throughout the organisation to identify financial performance gaps continuously, and quickly change course when needed
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm GMT
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP