Brovanture Approved by Crown Commercial Services for G-Cloud 13
Approved since G-Cloud 9 Brovanture continues its framework contract approval for UK central government departments and all other public sector bodies with approval under the latest G-Cloud 13 framework.
The G-Cloud 13 framework helps public sector organisations find and purchase cloud technology. Buying services through frameworks means public sector organisations can save on the time and cost of entering into individual procurement contracts. All public sector organisations, including agencies and arm’s length bodies, can use this framework.
Brovanture has been approved to supply the following services:
- Oracle Hyperion EPM Managed Cloud Service
- Oracle Analytics Server (OBIEE) Managed Cloud Service
- Oracle Cloud EPM – Implementation, Consulting, Training and Support
- Oracle Cloud EPM Planning – Implementation, Consulting, Training and Support
- Oracle Cloud EPM Consolidation and Close – Implementation, Consulting, Training and Support
- Oracle Analytics Cloud – Implementation, Consulting, Training and Support
G-Cloud is accessed through the Digital Marketplace – created in 2014 by Crown Commercial Service and Government Digital Service – to make government procurement easier and more transparent.
Malcolm Brock, Managing Director of Brovanture commented, “We continue our UK Government approval with our G-Cloud 13 framework approval. We have, and still, work with a wide range of UK public sector organisations and this approval will make it easy for them and others to take advantage of the best-in-class services and hosting Brovanture provides”.
You can find out more about the services Brovanture provides on our website HERE or contact us by email HERE.